Thursday, July 7, 2011

Versace X H&M

H&M is definitely my go-to place to shop whenever I want to get the biggest bang for my buck. The prices are PHENOMENAL and the place is just oozing style. I'm late to hear the news about the collection but now that I know about the collection I AM SUPER ANXIOUS FOR ITS RELEASE ! 

The amazing Donatella Versace is teaming up with mega retailer H&M to create a collection that will consist of tailored menswear, an assortment of women's clothing, jewelry, shoes, accessories, and even home decor (as of now consists of a comforter and pillows). Donatella says to expect lots of studs and leather from the collection. I have already fallen in love with this collection due to my adoration of both studs and leather.

Release Date Info: In select stores November 19

Below are some preview pictures of the collection (photos taken from InStyle.com) 

P.S. that studded leather jacket will definitely be added to my wardrobe 

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment