Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Hair Tied, Chillin With No Makeup On"


On April 1 of this year I started my natural hair journey. I did the big chop them dyed my hair honey blonde. At the 3-months mark I put a rinse on my hair called Rich Amber by Adore and I LOVED THIS COLOR. I've decided to do a protective style, so I got sengalese twists done about three weeks ago and I also love them. They are quite long (almost touch my belly button). 

Below are some pics of my twist. I styled them in a big flat twist and then placed them into this sloppy bun. I'm not that great at doing neat buns lol.







Any questions about the twists, just simply comment on this post :)

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Lovin the hairstyle

    http://fashionb-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR HAIR
    http://lulukasstaniette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE HAIR GIRL!!AND LOVE THE BLOG!! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Question: How do you customize your banner? I'm still in the process of figuring out how blogger works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mszrai thanks. i created the banner using photoshop then in the customized section on the blogger home screen i uploaded the image to the header section (click the edit link then upload whatever image you want). hope tht helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hairs so pretty,I wish I was patient enough to get that done lol

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete