Monday, August 1, 2011

HOORAY TO THE END OF MY SUMMER CLASSES !!

Today was my last day of summer classes! I decided to take a speech and calculus class this summer. It is safe to say that the majority of my summer revolved around work and class. Luckily I had cool professors that didn't overload us with homework or I'm sure I would have cried. Well maybe not literally cried.


Fall classes for me begin Aug. 22nd so I have a little time outside of work to relax, hangout with friends and family, party, and anything else that my 21-year-old heart desires before it's back to the books.


Did anyone else take summer classes? If so were they a nightmare and as painful as pulling duct tape off your mouth? or Were they pretty cool and you coasted right through them?


*please don't go get some duct tape then peel it off your mouth ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment