Tuesday, August 2, 2011

L.A.M.B Nathan = Love At First Site

While I was browsing the web, I came across a pair of amazing booties. Its name is Nathan and is another amazing piece created by Gwen Stefani. I am increasingly becoming more and more fascinated with L.A.M.B footwear. These shoes are nothing less than fabulous. The only down side is the price tag, $355. As a young college student that is quite an investment in a pair of shoes. Oh well, I will dream of you Nathan until we are finally united sigh.


I have posted some pics of the L.A.M.B Nathan bootie below. Available in black, tan, and ivory leather.


(photos taken from Piperlime.com and ZapposCouture.com)


xoxo










1 comment:

  1. ahh nice specially in beige,Im a new follower, do u want to follow me too
    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete